Friday, July 16, 2010

Today's Free Advice Friday Questions!

We've had an overwhelming response to our call for questions for today's open forum Free Advice Friday! There were several questions that shared a common theme, so we've pared the list down to the seven following topics/questions that we'll address.
  • How do I get my book in Barnes and Noble and Borders?
  • How do I get my book on Amazon?
  • Do I need a distributor?
  • What’s the difference between Ingram, Baker & Taylor and a distributor?
  • What is an ISBN and do I need one?
  • How do I get published?
  • How do I get people to buy my book?
If you'd like to add something, please feel free to email advice@thecadencegrp.com or text 330.219.7108 either before or during today's call.

Hope to "see" you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment